Career Opportunities at Kane Consulting
Our team believes in developing strong relationships with our clients by delivering the highest quality of work. We take pride in a career we love and have fun doing our job.
HVAC SYSTEM AIR AND WATER TAB TECHNICIAN
We are currently looking for an HVAC System Air and Water TAB Technician to join our team! Joining our HVAC system testing, adjust and balancing (TAB) team, you will work hand in hand with Project Leadership to ensure clients building systems operate as intended. Key responsibilities include:
· Review mechanical drawings and specifications for TAB requirements.
· Perform air and water balancing on applicable systems.
· Prepare TAB reports and correspondence to project team.
· Perform initial system measurements assessing performance.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Proficient in MS Office and Excel, OS based computers.
· Extremely Organized.
· Knowledge of ventilation, hydronic and plumbing systems.
· Self-motivated – ability to work on your own with minimal supervision.
· Attention to detail.
· Professional attitude in dealing with colleagues and clients.
· Comfortable working in mechanical rooms and using ladders.
· Sufficient resources (stable internet) to work from home, when required.
· Class 5 license.
· Hands-on skills to troubleshoot systems issues.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and include “HVAC System Air and Water TAB Technician” and your name in the subject line.
We thank you for your interest and we will only be contacting applicants that have been selected for an interview.
Perks & Benefits
At Kane, we prioritize the well-being and satisfaction of our employees. Through our carefully crafted perks and benefits, we strive to create a supportive and rewarding work environment.
From competitive compensation to flexible schedules and professional development opportunities, we’re committed to ensuring our team members thrive both personally and professionally. Join us and experience the advantages of being part of our dynamic and caring team.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity
We value diversity, inclusion, and equity. Our teams work collectively and respect everyone’s unique perspective and contribution.
We believe inclusion ignites creativity and empowering a culture of diverse people and ideas leads to innovation. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building an organization that reflects the diversity of the communities and clients we serve