We are seeking a highly motivated Sustainability Consultant to join our team.
As a Sustainability Consultant, you will work to ensure that all tasks associated with Green Building Projects are on track. This position will be responsible for providing sustainability assessment of a wide range of project opportunities that may relate to water, energy, and carbon analysis; material health research; and trends on occupant health and well-being.
Responsibilities will include:
• LEED and Sustainability project tracking, product investigations and validation of product compliance with sub-trades, vendors, consultants and clients.
• Liaising with project team.
• Coordination of tasks and deliverables such as Progress Reports, LEED scorecards, approval forms, etc.
• Green building research such as the investigation of technologies and building products.
• Working on coordination of Building Life Cycle Assessments with team members.
• Support project managers on a variety of projects including LEED and WELL.
• A minimum of three years direct experience working on LEED projects.
• WELL and Fitwel credential preferred.
• Familiarity with the US and Canadian LEED Green Building Rating Systems, WELL Building Standard, and other sustainable design rating systems.
• University degree or college diploma (e.g., engineering, architecture, building science, etc.) and LEED AP/Green Associate.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Familiarity with a range of software tools and programs such as LCA tools.
• Knowledgeable about Building Life Cycle Assessment and Athena Impact Estimator.
• Extremely organized, with exceptional time management skills, and ability to multi-task.
• Self motivated – ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills and a professional attitude in dealing with clients.
• Must currently be living in or around the Lower Mainland.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity
We value diversity, inclusion, and equity. Our teams work collectively and respect everyone’s unique perspective and contribution.
We believe inclusion ignites creativity and empowering a culture of diverse people and ideas leads to innovation. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building an organization that reflects the diversity of the communities and clients we serve.
Interested applicants are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume in pdf format to
firstname.lastname@example.org, including “Sustainability Consultant Position” and your name in the subject line.
We thank you for your interest and we will only be contacting applicants that have been selected for an interview.