We are seeking an Office Manager (37.5 hours/week) to join our team. As the Office Manager, you will work with the team to ensure that all administrative tasks associated with a small consulting firm are carried out successfully.
Responsibilities will include:
- HR Management including Ceridian payroll and administration of employee benefits.
- Accounts Payable: AP filing and document management, processing invoices, following up with Vendors as required, updating Function Point information as required, liaising with external bookkeeper, tracking sub-contractor invoices/payments, staff reimbursements.
- Accounts Receivable: aging AR, preparing invoices using Function Point software, sending invoices, responding to Client inquiries.
- General administrative duties including monthly administrative reports (in Excel), overseeing office vendors/suppliers (alarm system, recycling, cleaners, utilities, office equipment), office insurance policies.
- Proposal preparation, contract review and maintenance of proposal folders/project mgmt system.
- Updating and maintaining employee and operations handbooks, staff forms.
- General troubleshooting, e.g. IT issues, MSOffice, phones.
- Social Media: Twitter, Linked-In, and Website updates.
- Assist Partners with additional tasks, as required.
- A minimum of five years direct experience in office management/administration.
- Proficient in MS Office and Word Press (exceptional Word and Excel skills would be beneficial).
- Experience with Function Point project management software (or similar) and Ceridian payroll would be desirable.
- Enjoys being part of a team and recognizes the importance of each member of the team and their roles.
- Self-starter, reliable, highly motivated, and able to manage time without a lot of supervision.
- Enjoys the details, getting things right, staying organized.
Interested applicants are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume in pdf format to email@example.com, including “Office Manager” and your name in the subject line. We thank you for your interest and we will only be contacting applicants that have been selected for an interview. This posting will remain open until the position is filled.