- Review mechanical drawings and specifications to understand TAB requirements.
- Perform air and water balancing on applicable systems in accordance with project requirements.
- Prepare TAB reports and corresponding with project team.
- Perform initial system measurements to assess performance.
- Coordinate with the commissioning team on TAB related items.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- Minimum 2 years direct experience performing TAB work.
- Technical diploma in engineering technology, HVAC systems or related field of study.
- Mechanical aptitude and knowledge of ventilation, hydronic systems and plumbing systems.
- Hands-on technical skills to identify and troubleshoot issues with building systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with contractors, consultants, project managers, and owners.
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel, OS based computers and cloud based software.
- Extremely Organized.
- Self-motivated – ability to work on your own with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional attitude in dealing with colleagues and clients.
- Comfortable working in mechanical rooms, tight spaces, using ladders and mobile elevated work equipment.
- Suitable vehicle and class 5 licence.
- Sufficient resources, such as stable internet connection, to facilitate working from home when required.
Interested applicants are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume in pdf format to email@example.com, include “TAB Technician Position” and your name in the subject line. We thank you for your interest and we will only be contacting applicants that have been selected for an interview.