An energy audit can mean different things to different people. ASHRAE has developed Procedures for Commercial Building Energy Audits, defining different levels and scopes of work for energy audits. There are also slightly different requirements for utility sponsored energy audits. We can work with you to define a scope that meets your requirements and budget, which may include focusing on particular systems if building system renewal is upcoming, or combining the energy and water audit into one report.
Our energy auditors have experience on auditing over 100 buildings, and also designing, specifying, and managing the implementation of energy efficiency retrofits and building automation system upgrades.
Our Auditing services include:
- High-Level Energy Assessments and screening level Energy Audits
- ASHRAE Level I & II Energy Audits compliant with LEED EB requirements
- BC Hydro Power Smart Energy Studies
- Calibrated Energy Model Energy Audits
- Whole Facility Water Audits