As a team, we believe in developing strong relationships with our clients by delivering the highest quality of work. We also take pride in a career we love and have fun doing our job.
We are seeking a Sustainability Consultant to join our team.
As a Sustainability Consultant, you will work as part of our team to ensure that all tasks associated with Green Building Projects are on track. Responsibilities will include:
- LEED project tracking, product investigations and validation of product compliance with sub-trades, vendors, consultants and clients
- Liaising with project team
- Coordination of tasks and deliverables such as Progress Reports, LEED scorecards, approval forms, etc.
- Green building research such as the investigation of technologies and pricing
- Working on Building Life Cycle Assessments
- A minimum of three years direct experience working on LEED projects. Experience with LEED for Mid-Rise is an asset.
- University degree or college diploma (e.g., engineering, architecture, building science, etc.) and LEED AP.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Demonstrated Working Experience using AutoCad
- Knowledgeable about Building Life Cycle Assessment and Athena Impact Estimator
- Extremely Organized with exceptional time management skills
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Self Motivated – ability to work on your own with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and professional attitude in dealing with clients
- Must currently be living in or around the Lower Mainland
Interested applicants are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume in pdf format to
firstname.lastname@example.org, including “Sustainability Consultant Position” and your name in the subject line. We thank you for your interest and we will only be contacting applicants that have been selected for an interview. This posting will remain open until the position is filled.